Advanced technologies and new environmental concerns are changing the landscape of the agricultural industry. With over 60 years combined experience, MOC's Agriculture team is prepared to help you navigate these changes with our specially tailored insurance programs with cost-effective custom solutions. Planning, prevention and a focus on safety are key elements to MOC's risk management approach.
MOC has access to specialized programs and coverages to help meet the insurance needs of many agricultural operations. Our goal is to implement state of the art risk management techniques to control, transfer or reduce your exposures while reducing your costs.
- Your Agriculture team at MOC can enhance your Loss Control program with experienced professionals at the Broker and Company level to mitigate losses.
- Your Agriculture team at MOC can assist in tailoring a safety program to adequately protect your agricultural operations.
- Your Agriculture team at MOC can work with your team to implement Reporting and Workflow Procedures for your asset protection in transferring risk.
- Commercial Ag Packages
- Farm and Ranch Packages
- Workers Compensation
- Excess Liability
- Product Recall/Food Safety Program
- Pollution Liability
- Management Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Professional Liability
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicator Coverage
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Foreign Liability, Auto, Work Comp
- Foreign Travel Accident
- Crop Insurance
- MCS90-Environmental Restoration
- Agronomist E&O
MOC is an established agent-broker with a deep understanding of the aviation sector, providing risk management and insurance services with a client-centered focus. Our objective is to provide specialized coverage, capacity, and minimal deductibles, with stability and security as a primary concern. We maintain continuity with quality underwriters, and collaborate with experienced claims, safety, and loss control experts, intent on being a single point of access to integrated solutions and impeccable service.
is not limited to -
- Aviation Commercial General Liability – Premises & Operations
- Products Liability & Completed Operations
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Hangarkeepers Liability
- Non-Owned Aircraft Liability
- Automobile Liability – On Airport Premises
- Excess Automobile Liability – Off Premises
- War, Hi-Jacking & Other Perils - Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA)
- Catastrophe Management Costs
- Executive Liability – Directors & Officers – Errors & Omissions – Employment Practices
- Aircraft Hull and Liability – Fixed Wing & Rotor Wing - Worldwide
- Risks of Direct Physical Loss – Real & Business Personal Property - Contractors Equipment
- Fidelity & Surety Bonds – U.S. Customs Bonds
- Aviation Workers' Compensation & Employer's Liability – Guaranteed or Retrospective
- Dividend Programs
Risk Management and Insurance Services -
- Partnership Approach with Open Dialogue
- Surveys & Risk Evaluation
- Contract Analysis & Consulting
- Program Design, Negotiation & Implementation
- Safety & Loss Control – Improve Safety & Reduce Frequency & Severity – Learn from Losses
- Prompt, Efficient Claims Management – Proactive Cost & Expense Control
- Airports – Commercial and General Aviation
- Heliports - Helipads
- Fueling and Defueling Operations
- Airlines – Airline Consortiums
- Contractors – Custodial, Equipment Maintenance, Snow Removal
- Fixed Base Operators – Ground Service Providers
- Aircraft - Government, Private, Corporate - Industrial Aid and Executive Transportation
- Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facilities
We know each company has its own culture and works best with a benefits program that is tailored to that culture. Before designing a benefits package we meet with your team to gain a better understanding of your company's culture, objectives, and employees. MOC then designs a program that fits your company's unique needs.
Medical insurance premiums have increased dramatically over the last 10 years with no end in sight. MOC aggressively markets and negotiates with current and potential carriers to ensure the best programs and rates available.
Our clients have a dedicated Client Manager with a support team designed to handle any assignment. Our services include: Open Enrollment Meetings, One on One employee education, Client Seminars, Daily Administration, Issue Resolution, Program Marketing, Merger and Acquisition facilitation, Legal, ERISA and Health Care Reform education.
With 40+ years of industry experience, MOC Insurance Services represents every benefits related insurance carrier in the United States. Our clients are multi-site, multi-state and international.
- Plan Design
- Rate Negotiation
- Dedicated Client Management
- Open Enrollment
- Customized Benefits Web Portal
- Legal, ERISA and Health Care Reform Education
- Merger and Acquisition Facilitation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Section 125 and 132 Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary and Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Executive Benefits
- Key Person Life
- Alternative Funding Options (Self-funding, Split-funding, Retrospective funding)
- Association, and Trust Programs
- International Benefits
MOC's Commercial Lines department focuses on commercial accounts ranging in size from small business owners to large risk management businesses. MOC's products and services are provided by a staff of extremely experienced brokers. Our Commercial Insurance programs are tailored to fit each client's needs based on their size, industry, geography and exposure.
Industries included in the Commercial Lines department of MOC include Manufacturing, Technology, Healthcare, Marine, Financial Institutions, Law Firms, Wineries, Restaurants, Contractors and many more.
- Consultative risk analysis
- Program design and implementation
- Aggressive brokering and negotiation of insurance coverage
- On-going risk management and administrative support
- Assistance in presentation and settlement of claims
Product Options -
- Business Owners Package
- General Liability
- Inland and Ocean Marine
- Product Recall Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Umbrella and Excess
- Fidelity and Surety Bonds
MOC is a leader in providing arts and entertainment insurance, on a nationwide basis, to museums, art galleries, theater owners, film producers, event planners and other suppliers to the entertainment industry. MOC can help you design a claims management and loss control program to help minimize losses from all types of claims, from patron and other third party injuries to employee related workers' compensation and employment practices liability claims.
Placing insurance requires the talents of brokers who are knowledgeable and skilled negotiators in the industry specific to your business. Call MOC today and let us use our experience in the Arts and Entertainment industry to help you design and implement an effective insurance program.
- MOC can help you create flexible programs with rating correlating to the size and value of collections.
- MOC works closely with insurance carriers to structure comprehensive yet cost effcient insurance programs for art galleries and museums.
- MOC facilitates timely and efficient management of claims by collaborating among appraisers, conservators and restorers.
Client Base -
- Museums and Cultural Institutions
- Art Galleries and Antique Dealers
- Motion Picture and Live Stage Theaters
- Performing Arts Centers
- Event Planners and Promoters
- Symphony Orchestras
- Film Festivals
- Film Producers and Distributors
- Theater Equipment Suppliers and Vendors
- Scenic Railroads
Arts & Entertainment -
- Fine Art and Collectibles
- Rare Books
- Antique Weapons
- Rare Stamps and Coins
- Emerging Collectibles
- Fine Art Dealers
As one of the largest independently owned full service brokerage firms in the US, we place a particular emphasis on serving the special needs of affluent individuals and families. MOC has an established Personal Risk Management department which allows us to analyze and structure comprehensive personal asset protection programs for our clients. Personal Risk Management is essential to those with substantial assets to help protect individual homes, automobiles, fine art, jewelry and collectibles.
Personal Risk Management's underlying philosophy is that the quality of an insurance program should never be less than the quality of what it protects. At MOC we realize that even the most well designed and implemented insurance program will fail to satisfy the expectations of our clients if the program is not professionally managed. The combination of Personal Risk Management and our exceptional client service helps make MOC the broker of choice for your personal insurance.
- MOC works with our clients to determine the asset base and tailor an insurance program that most effectively protects those assets.
- MOC will help to quantify the financial loss potential and evaluate the loss prevention measures to ensure appropriate mitigation of loss.
- MOC provides ongoing account management as part of our commitment to continued client services.
- Renters and Rental Dwellings
- Personal Umbrella
- Auto and Motorcycle
- Jewelry, Fine Art, Antique Collections and Silverware
Since its establishment in 1969, MOC has been focused on serving the Real Estate industry, by providing insurance programs specifically tailored to the needs of Real Estate professionals. The Real Estate industry faces many unique insurance exposures, some of which include: Property Foreclosures, Real Estate Managers and Brokers E&O and Property Vacancies and Rehabilitations.
MOC specializes in providing you with insurance products that protect your investments in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. Whether that investment is residential investment property, office space, retail space, etc., MOC can help you design the insurance program that best suits your needs.
- MOC will assist in evaluating your company's true exposure by working with insurance carriers who specialize in the real estate industry.
- MOC will review all contracts to confirm adequacy in insurance coverage, and to ensure that all contracts include mutually indemnifying language.
- Rental Property
- Premises Liability
- Vacant Property
- Renovated Property
- Flood & Earthquake
- Forced Placed Property
- Professional Liability including Directors and Officers, Employment Practices, Liability Errors and Omissions, Crime, Fidelity and Privacy
- Surety Bonds
The Thoroughbred Racing Division at MOC has over a century of combined underwriting, claims and service experience specific to the Thoroughbred industry. MOC is very passionate about horse racing, and has developed long lasting relationships at the highest levels within the industry. MOC stays current on the industry trends to provide creative insurance solutions.
In addition, MOC staff meets regularly to proactively mitigate the nuances of the industry's risk. We have made a significant financial impact on horse racing's bottom line through the exclusive insurance programs we have brokered throughout more than a decade. MOC cares deeply about the horse racing industry's survival and we are anxious to play a vital role in moving the industry forward.
- Safety Program Design and Claims Management
- Innovative Property Solutions
- On-Track Bilingual Claims Personnel
- Workers' Compensation Captives
- On-Track Jockey Accident and Health Coverage
- General Liability for Race Tracks
- Bonus, Pick 6 Promotion Insurance
- Accident and Health Coverage for Trainers
- Health Benefits
MOC Insurance Services' team of workers' compensation professionals deliver a commitment to service our clients to meet all insurance coverage requirements. We help our policyholders understand the whole product and all of the components that drive cost. Via the strength of our business partnerships with our specialty comp markets and national writers we facilitate efficient delivery of claims management and risk control measures to our policyholders which ultimately impact experience rating, program models and pricing.
MOC educates our clientele group on matters beyond market cyles. Our team's combined underwriting experience and knowledge in the industry allow us to forge long term partnerships with our clients in protecting its best resource, its employees.
- Operations and underlying risk analysis
- Extensive and strategic account marketing
- Rate review and pricing negotiations
- Experience modification management
- Guaranteed Cost Plans
- Small and Large Deductible Models
- Retrospective Rating Options
- Self-Insurance Models
- Groups and Associations
- Foreign Voluntary Workers' Compensation
- Stop Gap Coverage and Multi State Capacity